[Pacemaker] Announce: Hawk (HA Web Konsole) 0.2.0

Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk Darren.Mansell at opengi.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 05:15:10 EST 2010

Hi Tim. Thanks for this project, it seems to be exactly what we're
looking for.

I've installed it (it required spawn-fcgi too on SLES11 64) but I just
get a blank page. I've looked at the page source and the divs have
style="display: none". Not sure why that's happening, can you think of
anything?

Regards
Darren Mansell