[Pacemaker] Configuring LVM and Filesystem resources on top of DRBD

D. J. Draper draperd7772 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:45:25 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8 13:36:47 EST 2010, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
The logs don't contain the period when CRM probes for running
resources. But I can imagine what is actually going on. This is a
deficiency in handling probes in the LVM and, perhaps, the
Filesystem resource agents. Can you please post the logs from the
time when the cluster is starting. Actually, best to open a
bugzilla and attach a hb_report report.

Thanks,

Dejan
Thanks for the reply Dejan. I attached a zip file with several log files covering two reboots on each server. To generate these, I started with all the resources running on Node01. I issued the first reboot at 14:00, after which all the resources except fs_data0 started successfully on Node02. I issued a second reboot at 15:00, after which only the drbd resources successfully restarted on Node01:

-bash-4.0# crm status
============
Last updated: Mon Feb  8 15:42:25 2010
Stack: Heartbeat
Current DC: node02.houseofdraper.org (a91b7362-448e-4437-a543-19e0067a5d2e) - partition with quorum
Version: 1.0.7-d3fa20fc76c7947d6de66db7e52526dc6bd7d782
2 Nodes configured, unknown expected votes
4 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ node01.houseofdraper.org node02.houseofdraper.org ]

 Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_data0
     Masters: [ node01.houseofdraper.org ]
     Slaves: [ node02.houseofdraper.org ]
 Master/Slave Set: ms_drbd_data1
     Masters: [ node01.houseofdraper.org ]
     Slaves: [ node02.houseofdraper.org ]

Failed actions:
    lvm_data0_start_0 (node=node02.houseofdraper.org, call=14, rc=1, status=complete): unknown error
    fs_data0_start_0 (node=node02.houseofdraper.org, call=6, rc=5, status=complete): not installed
    lvm_data0_start_0 (node=node01.houseofdraper.org, call=6, rc=1, status=complete): unknown error
    fs_data0_start_0 (node=node01.houseofdraper.org, call=14, rc=5, status=complete): not installed
-bash-4.0#

As for the bugzilla report, if you would kindly point me to a FAQ or HOWTO covering the proper submission of a bugzilla report for this group, I would be happy to initiate one.

Thanks in advance,

DJ

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/