[Pacemaker] trouble with crm configure load replace / crm config in a VCS

Marc Fournier marc.fournier at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 5 06:55:18 EST 2010

Hello,

> > As show below, just dumping the current configuration to a file, and
>
> Please file a bugzilla report with hb_report. Thanks for catching
> this.

Ok, this is bug #2336

> >  - how can I convert a file containing crm cli commands to an xml
> > cib file ?
>
> That's an interesting separate request, maybe you can file an
> enhancement bugzilla for this?

And this is bug #2337

> It's probably possible right now using something (untested) like
>
> export CIB_file=/tmp/output.xml
> crm configure load ...

Excellent, thanks for the advice ! It seems to do the job (so maybe
#2337 can be considered void ?)

I should be able to "patch" my cluster configuration based on changes
between a plain text file and the current config reported by "crm
configure save". I'll let you know if I encounter more problems in this
process...

Many thanks !
Marc