[Pacemaker] fedora 10 package update from yum

E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Thu Feb 4 16:06:48 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Beekhof" <andrew at beekhof.net>
To: <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] fedora 10 package update from yum

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:38 PM, E-Blokos <infos at e-blokos.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Beekhof" <andrew at beekhof.net>

Don't think so, Steve (from the corosync project) might have more of an
idea.
I think I recall seeing it discussed before, perhaps try searching the
openais mailing list.

I didn't know now it needs to run corsync to make openais works...
until now it didn't need it... mmhmm, maybe it's better I stay with the
working version...
too much other work now :(