[Pacemaker] Auto-restart service on IP shift?

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 4 15:49:09 EST 2010

> yes, it does. Thanks for the pointer. I've been not aware that it's
> possible to have a kind of "standby-ip" where the upper services
> can bind to without actually getting connection requests.

So you're saying you can have 2 nodes have the IP address, but only one
answers on it?  Does the other node have it but block it via iptables or
something?

Would a CRM config look like this?:

clone cloned-ip ClusterIP \
	meta clone-max="2" clone-node-max="1" globally-unique=true

If so, does anyone know of a way to specify which node I want to be the
'active' one?