[Pacemaker] fedora 10 package update from yum

E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Thu Feb 4 13:38:45 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Beekhof" <andrew at beekhof.net>
To: <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
Cc: <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] fedora 10 package update from yum

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:58 PM, E-Blokos <infos at e-blokos.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Oscar Remí­rez de Ganuza Satrústegui"
> <oscarrdg at unav.es>
> To: <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
> Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 10:56 AM
> Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] fedora 10 package update from yum

> I use
>
> openais-0.80.5-15.1.x86_64
> pacemaker-1.0.5-4.2.x86_64
> libopenais-devel-0.80.5-15.1.x86_64

why do you need this last one installed?

> installed from old opensuse repo

Its probably just easiest to remove the old set of packages before
installing the new ones.
I don't think the OBS ones followed the fedora naming conventions -
that might be causing problems.

Hi Andrew,

I removed libopenais from all the cluster and
I tried to update on node from 5 in total.
now when I restart the updated  node :

service openais start
Starting OpenAIS (corosync): /usr/libexec/lcrso/quorum.lcrso: open failed:
/usr/libexec/lcrso/quorum.lcrso: undefined symbol: sync_primary_callback_fn
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine ('1.2.0'): started and ready to
provide service.
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync built-in features: nss rdma
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Executive couldn't open configuration component
'openaisserviceenable'
corosync [MAIN  ] Corosync Cluster Engine exiting with status -9 at
main.c:1304.

is it because I should shut down and update all the node ?

Thanks

Franck