[Pacemaker] Master/Slave Confusion

Moritz Krinke mkrinke at fotocommunity.net
Mon Feb 1 05:49:03 EST 2010

Hi,

if you make the LDAP daemon listen on all available interfaces, it will accept connections on the on-demand activated floating-ip.

Or, if you really want to make the ldap daemon listen only on the floating-ip, you would have to write a resoure agent for ldap which will edit the ldap config (add the floating ip) and restart the ldap daemon on a promote, and remove it again on a denote. this way you would have the ldap daemon listening on the fix ip for replication on the slave and only if promoted on the floating-ip.