[Pacemaker] Patches for madkiss repo

Ante Karamatić ivoks at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 8 12:24:29 EST 2010

Hi

Here are the patches for madkiss repo. Explanation:

cluster-glue.debdiff - removed 01_stylesheet_path.dpatch patch and all
deps on dpatch

cluster-agents.debdiff - same as cluster-glue.debdiff, wildcards for
cluster-agents.install, ldirectord.install installs man page, xsltproc
in build-deps

heartbeat.debdiff - same as cluster-glue.debdiff

corosync.debdiff - raised consensus time out to 5000ms in example config
[[[we should drop our init script and adopt upstream's; we should also
drop our config file and use upstream's and then on pacemaker install
drop config file into /etc/corosync/service.d/ (same goes for openais's
ckpt]]]

pacemaker.debdiff - corosync recommends openais (and thus installs by
default with corosync, but can be removed without removing corosync),
controld OCF that supports daemon argument, making it usable for
dlm_controld.pcmk and gfs_controld.pcmk

redhat-cluster.debdiff - only changes in debian/ are presented, but i've
updated redhat-cluster to 3.0.7, since that version provides support for
GFS2 on pacemaker; added couple of build-deps (pkg-config,
libglib2.0-dev, libbz2-dev, cluster-glue-dev)
[[[needs some work - there's no reason why gfs2-tools should depend only
on cman, it can now be cman | pacemaker]]]

ocfs2-tools - only changes in debian/ are presented, but i've updated
ocfs2-tools to 1.4.3 version (merged from Debian); added couple of
build-deps (libdlmcontrol-dev, libdlm-dev, libopenais-dev,
cluster-glue-dev, libxml2-dev, libbz2-dev); installs udev rule which
fixes paths for ocfs control device; removed debian/ocfs2-tools.o2cb.*
(basically a clean up since these files get copied from the source anyway)

Binaries that get builded from these sources support GFS2 and OCFS2
clustered file systems, managed by pacemaker.