[Pacemaker] Pacemaker compilation problem

Adrian Chapela achapela.rexistros at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:25:45 EST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to reinstall a compilation of Pacemaker+Corosync but I can't
compile Corosync on one machine. For me is very strange because the
other can compile without any problem.

The problem is at configuration time, I don't know which file is looking
for, I don't want to compile with openais support.

checking for BZ2_bzBuffToBuffCompress in -lbz2... yes
checking curses.h usability... yes
checking curses.h presence... yes
checking for curses.h... yes
checking curses/curses.h usability... no
checking curses/curses.h presence... no
checking for curses/curses.h... no
checking ncurses.h usability... yes
checking ncurses.h presence... yes
checking for ncurses.h... yes
checking ncurses/ncurses.h usability... no
checking ncurses/ncurses.h presence... no
checking for ncurses/ncurses.h... no
checking for printw in -lncurses... yes
checking whether gcc -std=gnu99 supports "-Wcast-qual"... yes
checking whether gcc -std=gnu99 supports "-Werror"... yes
checking whether printw() requires argument of "const char *"... yes
checking for PILLoadPlugin in -lpils... yes
checking for G_main_add_IPC_Channel in -lplumb... yes
checking for msgfromIPC_timeout... yes
checking for struct lrm_ops.fail_rsc... yes
checking for ll_cluster_new in -lhbclient... no
checking for native AIS... try
checking openais/saAis.h usability... no
checking openais/saAis.h presence... no
checking for openais/saAis.h... no
checking corosync/coroipcc.h usability... yes
checking corosync/coroipcc.h presence... yes
checking for corosync/coroipcc.h... yes
configure: WARNING: Unable to support OpenAIS: Whitetank headers not found
checking for supported stacks... configure: error: You must choose at
least one cluster stack to support

Do you have any idea ?