[Pacemaker] Restart Stonith-resource

Ingmar ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com
Fri Apr 30 06:37:52 EDT 2010

thx Andreas

I found both attributes / properties...
I configured for both stonith-resources the meta-attribute "failure-timeout"
and set them to 60s... is this ok or what value should I use.
Is this attribute also recommended for other resources?

What is a good value for the "cluster-recheck-interval"? And what exactly is
the effect of this change?

regards,
Ingmar