[Pacemaker] Resource monitoring stops suddenly

Tom Tux tomtux80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 00:59:10 EDT 2010

Hi Michael

I also use SLES11-HAE and I had the same problems. I opened a case by
Novell and they sent me a PTF (Program Temporary Fix), which solved
this problem. The versions of some pacemaker-/openais-binaries (which
are distributed by novell's-hae) aren't up-to-date and therefore -
this is a statement from a pacemaker-developer - buggy. And this bug
brings this behaviour.

According to Novell's statement, the PTF should be included in the
ordinary update-procedure (zypper lu, zypper up....etc..etc..) during
the next few weeks.

Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Tom