[Pacemaker] [Ubuntu-ha] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Tue Apr 27 13:04:39 EDT 2010

On 27.04.2010 15:26, Oliver Heinz wrote:

> bad news is: it's not only bonding related

It's not bonding at all. It's an upstart issue. corosync is started
before all network interfaces are up. This issue is most visible with
bridging, cause bridged interfaces become functional much later than
they are started.

Never the less, dlm shouldn't segfault if there's no network :) That's
why I'll create debugging packages and send as much info I can get to
the upstream.