[Pacemaker] [Ubuntu-ha] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Oliver Heinz oheinz at fbihome.de
Tue Apr 27 03:41:15 EDT 2010

Am Dienstag, 27. April 2010, um 09:15:58 schrieb Ante Karamatić:
> On 26.04.2010 16:37, Oliver Heinz wrote:
> > Still segfaults.
>
> Urgh... I can not reproduce this. I'm using virtualized 64bit KVM
> machines with ppa:ubuntu-ha/lucid-cluster and I get no segfaults. Your
> cib is almost identical as mine (I have no IP failover, but I do have
> drbd).

So I'd better do some KVMs for testing just to rule out that I messed up the
system while installing/reinstalling all those packages. And it's probably
easier to share the KVM-Images than sending Servers.

 Pål Simensen reported that he has the same segfault error, so it would be
interessting if the new packages fixed it for him. Did they?

> Could you add relevant part of /var/log/syslog?

http://users.fbihome.de/~oheinz/ha-cluster/syslog.txt

Oliver