[Pacemaker] [Ubuntu-ha] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Oliver Heinz oheinz at fbihome.de
Mon Apr 26 10:37:37 EDT 2010

Am Montag, 26. April 2010 15:58:51 schrieb Ante Karamatić:
> On 26.04.2010 14:42, Oliver Heinz wrote:
> > Thanks for that information. I rebuild the complete stack with
> > cluster-glue 1.0.5 (which made it to the ppa repository an hour ago).
> > But dlm_controld.pcmk is still segfaulting :-( But I probably missed
> > something when rebuilding.
>
> Have you rebuilded redhat cluster suite? dlm comes from that source.

I rebuilded heartbeat, pacemaker and redhat-cluster-suite and updated the
corresponding pakages before building the next but it still segfaults. Even
rebuild the current debian redhat-cluster-suite (3.0.9) and integrated the
pacemaker-pakages, still segfaulting :-(

> > I will wait for the "official" ubuntu stack rebuild and report afterwards
> > if this fixed the issue.
>
> Try now.

Still segfaults. Updated coredump and reports are here:
http://users.fbihome.de/~oheinz/ha-cluster/core.2563.bz2
http://users.fbihome.de/~oheinz/ha-cluster/report_2.tar.bz2

Thanks so far,
Oliver