[Pacemaker] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Oliver Heinz oheinz at fbihome.de
Mon Apr 26 08:42:02 EDT 2010

Am Montag, 26. April 2010 11:46:43 schrieb Lars Ellenberg:
> Note that
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ha/lucid-cluster/ubuntu/pool/main/c/cluster
> -glue/cluster-glue_1.0.3+hg2366.orig.tar.gz
>
> Unfortunately contains the binary incompatibility we reverted for glue
> 1.0.5 details:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cluster-glue/+bug/570096
>
> It is very likely that this is the reason for those segfaults.

Thanks for that information. I rebuild the complete stack with cluster-glue
1.0.5 (which made it to the ppa repository an hour ago). But dlm_controld.pcmk
is still segfaulting :-( But I probably missed something when rebuilding.

I will wait for the "official" ubuntu stack rebuild and report afterwards if
this fixed the issue.

Thanks so far,
Oliver