[Pacemaker] primitive dlm ocf:pacemaker:controld --> WARNING: dlm: default-action-timeout 20s for start is smaller than the advised 90

Jayakrishnan jayakrishnanlll at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:46:46 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Likewise one of my project is also in stand still because I am not able to
find packages for gfs2 and ocfs2 for my RHEL 5.3. Particularly the gfs-pcmk,
dlm-pcmk, clusterlib and also for the ocfs2 dlm packages. These are not in
the cluster labs and epel repos of RHEL 5.3.

How could I install gfs2 or ocfs2 in my RKEL 5.3 box. I need to create an
active/active pacemaker cluster. I am following the "Cluster From the
Scratch for fedora 12 V2"

Where could I find the packages for my RHEL 5.3 boxes. I cant ask my boss
for RHEL subscription for my test machines though!!

Jayakrishnan. L

Visit:
www.foralllinux.blogspot.com
www.jayakrishnan.bravehost.com