[Pacemaker] Need an idea for dynamic configuration dependng on resource distribution

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Tue Apr 27 08:45:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I need an idea how I could achieve the following with corosync/pacemaker.
2 servers in a cluster. Each server is running a resource on its own by pacemaker
configuration in the default case (everything o.k.). In this scenario the resources
shall take as much "server estate" as possible.
As soon as one server fails and one of the resources has to move so that both
resources run on one server I would like to change the configuration so that
both resources share the "server estate".

Has anyone an idea how to achieve this?
Or probably done before successfully?

Best regards
Andreas Mock