[Pacemaker] Unable to commit from crm.

Marco van Putten marco.vanputten at tudelft.nl
Sun Apr 25 15:41:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've just installed a fresh version of pacemaker/heartbeat/ldirectord on
2 RHEL5 servers with the repositories from
http://www.clusterlabs.org/rpm/epel-5.

When I startup heartbeat all is fine. No problems so far.
But after I do some editing with "crm > configure > edit" when I try to
do a commit I get this error message:

crm(live)configure# commit
Unknown option: `--noprofile'
Usage: -norc [ -bcdefilmnqstvVxX ] [ argument ... ].
ERROR: creating tmp shadow __crmshell.2440 failed

When I edit the file  /var/lib/heartbeat/crm/shadow.__crmshell.2440 and
do a "crm_shadow -C __crmshell.2440 --force" eventually my modifications
are committed.

Anyone else had this problem and is there something I can do about this?
Has this anything to do with the new version of cluster-glue a couple of
days ago...?

These are the versions of heartbeat/pacemaker/ldirectord I'm running:
heartbeat-libs-3.0.3-1.el5
heartbeat-3.0.3-1.el5
pacemaker-libs-1.0.8-5.el5
pacemaker-1.0.8-5.el5