[Pacemaker] Email notification

Paul Graydon paul at ehawaii.gov
Fri Apr 23 15:57:53 EDT 2010

http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/#ch-notification

The documentation for this section is totally blank.. is it actually
possible to get an e-mail notification send by pacemaker when things change?

I've got a few ideas how I can do this from our monitoring platform, but
was hoping there would be some kind of pacemaker method.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Graydon
Senior Systems Administrator
paul at ehawaii.gov
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email and any attachments are confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission
to disclose, copy, distribute, or open any attachments.  If
you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this
copy from your system.

Thank you.
Hawaii Information Consortium, LLC