[Pacemaker] startup problem DLM on ubuntu lucid

Pål Simensen pthsml at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 15:27:42 UTC 2010

Can you check your dmesg to see if DLM is segfaulting? I might be
experiencing the same problem. If corosync is started at boot DLM segfaults,
but if it's started manually everything is ok. Still trying to find out more
about what is going on, and I sadly can't provide more information before
Monday when I get to work. We did even try bootchart to see if that could
provide some more information, but sadly no. We also changed the start order
to corosync by renaming the init symlink to S98corosync, but that didn't
work out either.