[Pacemaker] Dual powersupply stonith

Johan Verrept Johan.Verrept at able.be
Wed Oct 21 03:34:06 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 01:16 +0200, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> > In that case, we would need to send two synchronised stonith actions to
> > two different stonith devices to succesfully stonith a node. Would this
> > be best solved at pacemaker or at RA level? (Assuming this isn't solved
> > at hardware level offcourse).
>
> That's not possible at all right now. Unless you go with another
> fencing solution such as sbd, but that's a different matter.

Hmm. If a single RA would (transparantly) control two stonith devices,
it should work?  Error handling would require some thinking though.
Unless there are some things I am missing, it should be possible with
two of those IP Power things. Not a generic solution you want to use in
the project though.

	J.