[Pacemaker] more package misery

Johan Verrept Johan.Verrept at able.be
Thu Oct 15 07:55:17 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 13:22 +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> > I found the --with-ocf-root parameter to configure in glue and
> > resource-agents so I can now build succesfully. This should still
> > default to the $PREFIX/usr/lib/ocf dir?
>
> More likely, $PREFIX/lib/ocf (assuming you insist on not using /usr/lib/ocf :-)

That's what we make it now. We can't use /usr/lib/ocf.

> > Btw, although this parameter can be given to the configure script of the
> > resource-agents, this will be ignored in favour of the value used in the
> > glue build:
>
> This is intentional, since you want the resources to go to the
> location that the lrmd will look for them.

I thought so. But it does make the parameter in the resource-agents
configure script redundant.

> > It installs the resources in /usr, not in $PREFIX/usr
> > Is this intentional?
>
> Yes.
> The OCF standard dictates the use of /usr/lib/ocf as the root
> directory.
> We're just complying with that.

Ok.

Still, changing to $PREFIX/lib/ocf would be in line with all the the
other paths in the package and it would still keep the default
on /usr/lib/ocf.
Just saying. Doesn't matter to me now I have a good way to work around
it.

> > Anyway, sorry for all the mails while I could solve it myself all along.
>
> Np. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

You were more than helpful enough to keep me from going in the wrong
directions :)

	J.