[Pacemaker] more package misery

Johan Verrept Johan.Verrept at able.be
Thu Oct 15 06:32:42 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 10:12 +0200, Johan Verrept wrote:

> It installs the resources in /usr, not in $PREFIX/usr
> Is this intentional?
> It did not happen on hearbeat 2.99.2

I found the --with-ocf-root parameter to configure in glue and
resource-agents so I can now build succesfully. This should still
default to the $PREFIX/usr/lib/ocf dir?

Btw, although this parameter can be given to the configure script of the
resource-agents, this will be ignored in favour of the value used in the
glue build:

checking for OCF_ROOT_DIR in heartbeat/glue_config.h... /usr/lib/ocf

Anyway, sorry for all the mails while I could solve it myself all along.

     J.