[Pacemaker] bug: multi state and target-role=started results in promote

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Oct 15 05:40:43 EDT 2009

On 10/15/2009 11:17 AM, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
>>> In that case, I vote for a Documentation change only.

>> > i thought that for multistate resources, Started == Slave.
>> > am i mistaken? did this change some time ago?
> That is how it is documented.
> That is not how it actually works for target-role.
> Did you notice the Subject of the thread?

i did - but i also noted: "In that case, I vote for a Documentation
change only." and got "confused" ;)

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15