[Pacemaker] Updated packages for Debian w/ openais only

Thomas Mueller thomas at chaschperli.ch
Wed Oct 14 15:58:32 EDT 2009

Am Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:16:39 +0200 schrieb Martin Gerhard Loschwitz:

> Folks,
>
> once again I announce another set of packages; given that corosync has
> so far proven to be a moving target, I decided that at least for the
> moment, the packages for lenny are going to be openais with whitetank
> only.
>
> I have updated my packages at people.debian.org accordingly; they
> contain openais-whitetank, cluster-glue, cluster-agents, heartbeat and
> of course pacemaker. All versions are from yesterday, i.e. a brand new
> pacemaker and openais 0.80.6. Please test them and report problems you
> find.

installed with "aptitude install pacemaker-openais"

do i need to start /etc/init.d/openais-legacy or /etc/init.d/openais
(both get installed). as on your repo only openais-legacy is listed I
remved openais (aptitude purge openais).

after that i needed to create /etc/ais and move things from /etc/openais
to /etc/ais. then openais-legacy started.

- Thomas