[Pacemaker] migrate_to op parameters ignored?

Alain St-Denis alain.st-denis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Oct 14 13:19:48 EDT 2009

Le 14 octobre 2009 10:20:12, Andrew Beekhof a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> > try migrate-to :-)
> > we tried to standardize on dashes since 1.0.
>
> doh, almost right.  right reason, wrong field: you want on-fail not on_fail

on_fail and on-fail both seem to work. I just realized I also need to set on-
fail for the migrate_from op... All is fine now.. I wonder what is the
usefulness of exposing both migrate ops if they can't be used independently.
Why not a single migrate op (even if it translates to migrate_to and from
under the covers)?

I'm still puzzled by the timeout value being overridden by the one given to
the stop op. Is this the implemented behaviour? If it is, could you please
explain the rationale behind it? If not, should I open a bug?

Regards.

--
Alain St-Denis
Supercomputing, Systems and Storage / Superinformatique, systèmes et stockage,