[Pacemaker] Updated packages for Debian w/ openais only

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Oct 13 10:26:10 EDT 2009

hi,

On 10/13/2009 04:16 PM, Martin Gerhard Loschwitz wrote:
> once again I announce another set of packages; given that corosync
> has so far proven to be a moving target, I decided that at least
> for the moment, the packages for lenny are going to be openais with
> whitetank only.
>
> I have updated my packages at people.debian.org accordingly; they
> contain openais-whitetank, cluster-glue, cluster-agents, heartbeat
> and of course pacemaker. All versions are from yesterday, i.e. a
> brand new pacemaker and openais 0.80.6. Please test them and report
> problems you find.

thanks for your work, i will try to test these packages. i have a
question thou: why do i need to install so many *new* packages:

>   cluster-agents cluster-glue libauthen-radius-perl libcompress-raw-zlib-perl
>   libcompress-zlib-perl libconvert-asn1-perl libcrypt-ssleay-perl
>   libdigest-hmac-perl libdigest-sha1-perl libfont-afm-perl libhtml-format-perl
>   libhtml-parser-perl libhtml-tagset-perl libhtml-tree-perl
>   libio-compress-base-perl libio-compress-zlib-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl
>   libmail-pop3client-perl libmailtools-perl libnet-dns-perl
>   libnet-imap-simple-perl libnet-imap-simple-ssl-perl libnet-ip-perl
>   libnet-ldap-perl libnet-libidn-perl libnet-ssleay-perl libtimedate-perl
>   liburi-perl libwww-perl

for what i see, cluster-glue requires most of this stuff. but what are
they exactly needed for? my cluster was pretty happy until now ;)

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15