[Pacemaker] SNMP MIB for pacemaker

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Tue Oct 6 16:18:09 EDT 2009

Am Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009 21:20:03 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:
> Howdy,
>
> You reverse engineered this from the code?

crm_mon is quite expressive here.

> pacemakerNotification 5 is the status of the operation not the resource
> pacemakerNotification 4 is the relevant error code (if any) as text,
> ie. the result of execra_code2string(rc) or op_status2text(status);

Ok. changed. Please find the new version attached.

> Also, I'd prefer if the contact email was pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org

Please change it if your want to. I'd prefer to have my mail here since people
could contact me directly on any question they have.

> Thanks for doing this, I'd been meaning to get to it for the longest time.
>
> -- Andrew

Greetings,

Michael.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42