[Pacemaker] Fedora 11 - OCFS2 - Pacemaker

Fausto Lombardi faulomba at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:06:48 EDT 2009

Do anyone know this option?

In my mind I would use the rrp feature to stop the drbd in case of
network/resource/node failure.
(With the rrp activated if I unplug the replication link the node with
role DC creates a constraint in pacemaker ("fence-peer
/usr/lib64/drbd/crm-fence.sh" in drbd.conf) through the second network
link and the drbd resource goes to secondary state in the other node).

How could I do without use a stonith hardware device?