[Pacemaker] build problem: HA_LIBDIR/HA_HBCONF_DIR redefined

Johan Verrept Johan.Verrept at able.be
Fri Oct 2 10:48:25 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 16:02 +0200, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 01:55:47PM +0200, Johan Verrept wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >    I am trying to build pacemaker 1.0.5, I get the following error:
>
> How do you try to build? Using rpmbuild here on OpenSUSE 11.2 MS8
> works without problems. I don't have debian box available, so I
> can't test the debian build process.

I build straight from source. I downloaded the packages on
http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#From_Source and more or less
followed instructions.

The system I am building on isn't a standard distribution. It can build
2.99.2 and 1.0.4 fine. Afaict, the problem is redefined constants after
split up of the different projects? (same defined constant ending up in
different headerfiles from different projects).

The attached patch allows me to build, but it isn't a real solution.

	J.