[Pacemaker] CRM help

Eliot Gable egable at broadvox.com
Thu Oct 29 11:38:13 EDT 2009

In the past, I have always done things by manually creating a CIB XML file and then importing it. But, to save time, I thought I would try CRM. So, I made this script:

#!/bin/bash

crm<<EOF
configure
 erase
clone apache ocf:heartbeat:apache params configfile=/etc/httpd/httpd.conf
 monitor apache 1s:5s
 clone mysql ocf:heartbeat:mysql
 monitor mysql 1s:5s
 clone postgres ocf:heartbeat:postgresql params pgctl=/usr/bin/pg_ctl
 monitor postgres 1s:5s
EOF

But, when I run it, I get this:

ERROR: 3: object ocf:heartbeat:apache does not exist
ERROR: 4: object apache does not exist
ERROR: 5: object ocf:heartbeat:mysql does not exist
ERROR: 6: object mysql does not exist
ERROR: 7: object ocf:heartbeat:postgresql does not exist
ERROR: 8: object postgres does not exist

But, the files exist:

# ls -c1 /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/
ldirectord
WAS6
WinPopup
Xen
Xinetd
scsi2reservation
sfex
SysInfo
tomcat
VIPArip
VirtualDomain
vmware
WAS
SAPDatabase
SAPInstance
SendArp
ServeRAID
SphinxSearchDaemon
Squid
Stateful
pgsql
pingd
portblock
Pure-FTPd
Raid1
Route
rsyncd
ManageRAID
ManageVE
mysql
mysql-proxy
nfsserver
oracle
oralsnr
ICP
IPsrcaddr
iscsi
iSCSILogicalUnit
iSCSITarget
LinuxSCSI
LVM
MailTo
db2
Delay
eDir88
Evmsd
EvmsSCC
Filesystem
ids
anything
AoEtarget
apache
AudibleAlarm
drbd
IPaddr
IPaddr2
ClusterMon
Dummy

As near as I can tell, I am following what it says in http://www.clusterlabs.org/mediawiki/images/8/8d/Crm_cli.pdf. Anyone have any suggestions?

Eliot Gable
Senior Engineer
1228 Euclid Ave, Suite 390
Cleveland, OH 44115

Direct: 216-373-4808
Fax: 216-373-4657
egable at broadvox.net<mailto:egable at broadvox.net>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CA588C.4C9D1870]
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please call me immediately.  BROADVOX is a registered trademark of Broadvox, LLC.

CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and should be destroyed and/or returned if you are not the intended and proper recipient.