[Pacemaker] Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found

Joe Keller joseph.w.keller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:19:32 EDT 2009

I downloaded the latest heartbeat (2.99.2-9.1) and pacemaker src rpms but
when I tried building heartbeat I got the following error:

RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/lib64/heartbeat/plugins/quorumd/2_0_8.so
   /usr/lib64/heartbeat/quorumd
   /usr/lib64/heartbeat/quorumdtest

The so and quorumdtest files are commented out in the %files section of the
spec file.  And quorumd isn't listed in the %files section.  Can you give me
a hint as to why this is?  By the way, I am building on a CentOS 5.3 based
distribution.

Thanks,
Joe