[Pacemaker] crm configure save and load does not reload ordering and location constraints

William Wells WilliamWells at winn-dixie.com
Fri Oct 23 11:28:05 EDT 2009

Hello,

   I am sorry if I missed this but I am new to this list.

I noticed what I configure a new active/passive cluster with and
ipaddress, filesystem, and nfs resources that if I save the
configuration using the crm -> configure -> save xml <file>, erase the
config, load the saved xml with crm -> load xml replace <file>
everything restores except the constraints. Is there something I missed
or should I be using a different procedure altogether?

Thanks

Will