[Pacemaker] crmd killed by signal 11 (pacemaker1.0.5/heartbeat3.0/RHEL5.3)

Li, Ling (Ling) lli1 at alcatel-lucent.com
Sat Oct 3 16:42:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

The rpms are from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering/RHEL_5/x86_64/

Our cluster has two nodes and 16 resources. Stonith is disabled.

During our testing, crmd was killed by signal 11 a couple of times. It is hard to reproduce the problem. It seems to be random. One happened right after HA started on the first node; the second one happened after HA was running on both nodes for more than a hour and failover/back several times.
In both cases, logfacility is enabled (local0) and debug=2
Attached is the core file and ha-debug.

Thanks in advance,

Ling Li