[Pacemaker] lenny + clvm + pacemaker/openais...

Alain St-Denis alain.st-denis at ec.gc.ca
Fri May 29 14:48:15 EDT 2009

Le 29 mai 2009, Andrew Beekhof a écrit :
> Almost certainly the following is the problem
>
> > May 28 16:19:05.081036 [crm  ] info: pcmk_peer_update: MEMB: lab07
> > 1796245390 May 28 16:19:05.081044 [crm  ] info: pcmk_peer_update: MEMB:
> > lab09 1829799822
>
> Try setting nodeid: in openais.conf with a single digit value.
> Various parts of the kernel don't behave well when higher nodeid's
> (including autogenerated ones) are used.
>
> Also, I'm pretty sure you need libdlm from somewhere.

I did what you suggest (I used 1, 2 and 3) but the problem remains... I am not
particularly tied to the legacy version. I'd rather try the newer stuff. The
LVM people just added a corosync interface to clvm. Is pacemaker usable with
the latest corosync or should I wait a bit?

Thanks.
Alain

--
Alain St-Denis
Supercomputing, Systems and Storage / Superinformatique, systèmes et stockage,