[Pacemaker] Install the Pacemaker on Red hat enterprise 5

George Gomes geounipe at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:18:12 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

 Before sending this email, I read the Configuration_Explained.pdf,
Crm_cli.pdf and I modified the script file according to LSB (Appendix: Is
This init Script LSB Compatible?, pg 71).

  After changing the link from symbolic to hard I could verify that crm
resource start and stop works fine, that is, when I run "crm resource start
myScript" and then "crm resource status" it shows "Started status". And when
I run "crm resource stop myScript" and then "crm resource status" it shows
"Stopped status".  However myScript did not run.

I attached kernel messages and hb_report logs.

thanks in advance,
George Gomes