[Pacemaker] lvm2-clvm RPMs in opensuse.org package repo?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed May 27 10:39:44 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Florian Haas <florian at linbit.com> wrote:
> Hmmm.
>
> Debian lenny is on 2.6.26, and it already has clvm, albeit including a
> dependency on cman which is now probably obsolete. Rumor has it that
> Martin is working on fixing that. :)

Right.
I've basically come to the conclusion that I should disable the builds
for Debian-based distros.

The build service doesn't create them correctly and I'm in no position
to verify them.
Once he's done, these will be the official debian builds for pacemaker
(and probably the rest of the stack too).