[Pacemaker] [Fwd: Re: [RfC] Redesigned Debian HA packages, try 2

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at linbit.com
Wed May 27 09:15:21 EDT 2009

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz wrote:
> Martin Gerhard Loschwitz schrieb:
>>
>> And here are packages for Lenny / i386:
>>
>> deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/ha/lenny/i386 ./
>>
>> Please feel free to test and send feedback! :-)
>>

> Folks,
>
> while doing some further testing, I spotted some more errors that
> were potentially harmful; I created new versions of Pacemaker and
> Heartbeat, both are available the usual place (and thus people
> with the lines suggested above will get updated packages automa-
> tically when doing an update / dist-upgrade).
>
> The new versions are available for sid/lenny-i386/lenny-amd64.
>
> Best Regards
> M.

Hi folks,

yet another round of updates; openais and heartbeat this time,
mostly to fix those things spooted by Raoul. Huge Kudos goes to
Andrew Beekhof for his support.

Location as usual. Available for Sid (amd64) and Lenny (x86/amd64).

Regards
M.

--
: Martin G. Loschwitz			Tel +43-1-8178292-63  :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH	Fax +43-1-8178292-82  :