[Pacemaker] cib still leaks in pacemaker-1.0.3

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Tue May 19 12:39:22 EDT 2009

Hello,
sorry to bother again. I've discovered why valgrind didn't
find anything. It is important to stop the process in order to
have valgrind finish the analysis. And it seems that there
really are leaks not only in cib, but also in attrd and crmd.
I just had a slight look into the code reported by valgrind
as problematic and though I would certainly need to examine
it much more to understand it properly, I think there are
leaks. I'm attaching the valgrind reports, In case You would be
interested in examining them.
If I could provide any help, I'll be more than happy.
(well, I guess I could of course help by sending patches :) but I'm
afraid this will take me a lot of time, I can try though).
with best regards
nik

--
Nikola CIPRICH