[Pacemaker] Pacemaker GUI won't start if it can't determine the format of its window icon

Florian Haas florian at linbit.com
Mon May 18 10:58:43 EDT 2009

On 2009-05-18 15:44, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2009-05-18T14:30:30, Florian Haas <florian at linbit.com> wrote:
>
>> For the record: fixed by "/usr/bin/gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders >
>> /etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders". Maybe this is missing from the SLE 11
>> gtk2 RPM post-install script?
>
> Can you file a bug please? I'm pretty sure you _do_ have access ;-)

I do have access to the Novell Bugzilla. But I don't have enough karma
to file a bug against SLE 11, and SLE 11 Beta (which I can file against)
is obsolete.

> I actually remember running into this myself when I did a minimal
> installation - apparently I didn't install the package which includes
> the above command. I thought that was my mistake and never managed to
> find the time to investigate just what dependency, exactly, was missing
> ;-) (It works fine if the full SLE HA 11 pattern is installed.)

I actually do have that full HA pattern installed, albeit on a "Minimal"
system without the "base" pattern. So I'm suspecting some implicit
dependency on a package that's included in base, and since just about
everyone will have the base pattern installed, they'll probably not notice.

Florian