[Pacemaker] cib still leaks in pacemaker-1.0.3

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Thu May 14 09:58:40 EDT 2009

Hi,
Dejan, thanks a lot, I compiled Your version, but crmd with shipped pacemaker keeps segfaulting
with it, and unable to rebuild pacemaker with this heartbeat to get the -debug package.
compilation fails with:

plugin.c: In function 'check_message_sanity':
plugin.c:1190: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 10 has type 'long unsigned int'
plugin.c:1190: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 10 has type 'long unsigned int'
gmake[2]: *** [plugin.lo] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/src/redhat/BUILD/pacemaker/lib/ais'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/src/redhat/BUILD/pacemaker/lib'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Could You please send me only the related patch, so I could try compiling latest stable
version? I don't see it in the mercurial...

Andrew thanks for Your patches as well, I'll try them, but honestly I'm a bit confused,
first patch is for heartbeat, right? and the second one for pacemaker? It doesn't seem
to apply either to -tip, or to 1.0.3...
BR
nik

--