[Pacemaker] crm_resource -C vs. crm/resource/cleanup

Karl Katzke kkatzke at tamu.edu
Mon May 11 13:00:52 EDT 2009

Ok, so that's not really an error, and can be ignored then? It's annoying to see it show up in the crm_mon and warning logs if it's not an actual problem... I would expect it to be an INFO message and not a WARN.

> You can run crm resource cleanup only on one node (or I
> misunderstood).

It seems that you can run it without specifying a node and it will run across all nodes. I don't know why it works, although I see the command run in . Sample, from my three node system, run from app-03:

crm(live)resource# cleanup fs-mount-xen-lock (running on app-03 as of this moment)
Error performing operation: The object/attribute does not exist
Error performing operation: The object/attribute does not exist
Error performing operation: The object/attribute does not exist

Log on app-04:
May 11 10:19:52 app-04 lrmd: [4465]: WARN: Managed fs-mount-xen-lock:monitor process 8906 exited with return code 7.
May 11 10:19:52 app-04 crmd: [4468]: info: process_lrm_event: LRM operation fs-mount-xen-lock_monitor_0 (call=23, rc=7, cib-update=55, confirmed=true) complete not running

-K