[Pacemaker] cibadmin -E only temporarily erasing config

Jason Woodward jason.woodward at joslin.harvard.edu
Fri May 22 17:19:39 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to get my config working, but have gone down the wrong
path.  Unfortunately, I can't erase my config and start over.  I try
cibadmin -E --force, which seems to work for about 10 seconds.  cibadmin
-Q shows a minimal config with just my nodes, but then it jumps right
back to the config from before.  I am wondering if part of it is because
I have tried configuring with both cibadmin and CRM.

Any advice on how to get rid of my config?

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Woodward
Joslin Diabetes Center, Research Computing