[Pacemaker] lvm2-clvm RPMs in opensuse.org package repo?

Florian Haas florian at linbit.com
Fri May 8 08:52:33 EDT 2009

Andrew, Xinwei et al.,

I noticed SLE 11 HAE includes both CLVM and an associated OCF compliant
 resource agent in an "lvm2-clvm" package. As it would be helpful to be
able to conveniently test this RA on other platforms, are you planning
to make this package available in the OpenSUSE package repository?

I do realize that's a super-simple RPM, but it would just be convenient
to have in the various repositories. The lvm2-cluster packages available
in CentOS 5, for example, include a dependency on cman which wouldn't
apply to a Pacemaker setup.

Your thoughts?

Cheers,
Florian