[Pacemaker] configuring pingd and hbaping with CentOS 5's heartbeat rpms.

Lundgren, Andrew Andrew.Lundgren at Level3.com
Mon Jun 22 18:31:21 EDT 2009

Thanks.  I tried it against 2.1.13, 2.1.14 and 2.99.2.  I tried combining the rules, and eliminating all but the filesystem and the pingd.  My configuration doesn't seem to work with any version. I opened bug number 2144

--
Andrew