[Pacemaker] cibadmin doesn't change cib.xml

Infos E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Wed Jun 3 11:58:39 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eliot Gable" <egable at broadvox.net>
To: "pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org" <pacemaker at clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] cibadmin doesn't change cib.xml

> Try:
>
> crm_verify -VVVVV -x newcib.xml
>
> and make sure it verifies OK. Then do:
>
> cibadmin -R -o cib -x newcib.xml
>
> After doing that, try:
>
> cibadmin -Q | less
>
> And check to see if it has the new CIB. If that doesn't work, post your
> CIB.
>

> Eliot Gable
> Senior Engineer
> 1228 Euclid Ave, Suite 390
> Cleveland, OH 44115
>
> Direct: 216-373-4808
> Fax: 216-373-4657
> egable at broadvox.net
>

> CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
> are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
> entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please call me immediately.  BROADVOX is a registered trademark of
> Broadvox, LLC.

OOoops, xml problem apparently, sorry for the mistake

crm_verify[2134]: 2009/06/03_11:57:59 debug: debug2: validate_with:
Validating with: /usr/share/pacemaker/pacemaker-1.0.rng (type=2)
newcib.xml:68: element group: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting an element
meta_attributes, got nothing
newcib.xml:69: element clone: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid sequence in
interleave
newcib.xml:69: element clone: Relax-NG validity error : Element group failed
to validate content
newcib.xml:44: element clone: Relax-NG validity error : Element resources
has extra content: clone
newcib.xml:2: element configuration: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid
sequence in interleave
newcib.xml:1: element cib: Relax-NG validity error : Element cib failed to
validate content
crm_verify[2134]: 2009/06/03_11:57:59 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass
DTD/schema validation
Errors found during check: config not valid

believed to be clean.