[Pacemaker] cibadmin doesn't change cib.xml

Eliot Gable egable at broadvox.net
Wed Jun 3 11:53:07 EDT 2009

You can always check. Probably look at /var/lib/heartbeat and everything under it if you are using Heartbeat. If OpenAIS, not sure where to look.

Eliot Gable
Senior Engineer
1228 Euclid Ave, Suite 390
Cleveland, OH 44115

Direct: 216-373-4808
Fax: 216-373-4657
egable at broadvox.net

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please call me immediately.  BROADVOX is a registered trademark of Broadvox, LLC.