[Pacemaker] OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta* envars

Florian Haas florian at linbit.com
Tue Jun 2 05:24:17 EDT 2009

Andrew,

On 2009-06-02 11:15, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>>> Check out the action2xml() function, in particular its use of hash2metafield().
>> Hm. I feel a wee bit smarter after looking through that, but still fail
>> to understand why
>
> Do you mean technically or conceptually?

I would say I need to understand conceptually first, before I can tackle
this issue on technical terms. :)

> Which vars in particular are you talking about?

OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_clone_max
OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_clone_node_max
OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_master_max
OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_master_node_max

I fail to understand under which circumstances exactly these are passed
in for a Master/Slave resource. It would make sense to me that the would
be passed in on any operation, but it appears to me that they are in
fact not available in some.

Your insight is much appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,
Florian