[Pacemaker] lrmadmin -T stonith...

Alain St-Denis alain.st-denis at ec.gc.ca
Tue Jun 16 16:58:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I just built pacemaker-heartbeat 1.0.4 for etch using Martin's source package
for lenny. I had to drop snmp support and the gui wouldn't build, but aside
from this, it builds and installs. For some reason, pacemaker-openais was set
as a dependency for pacemaker-heartbeat so I had to work around that cause
i'ts not obvious to install a package a dependency that is also listed as a
conflict...

When I define a stonith resource, I see this in the log:

lrmd: [5937]: ERROR: on_ra_proc_finished: can not find RAExec for resource
class <stonith>
lrmd: [6230]: ERROR: perform_ra_op::3127: can't find RAExec for class stonith

lrmadmin -T stonith shows:
There are 0 RAs

stonith -L shows:
apcmaster
apcmastersnmp
apcsmart
baytech
bladehpi
cyclades
drac3
external/drac5
external/hmchttp
external/ibmrsa
external/ibmrsa-telnet
external/ipmi
external/kdumpcheck
external/rackpdu
external/riloe
external/sbd
external/ssh
external/toedrac
external/vmware
external/xen0
external/xen0-ha
ibmhmc
ipmilan
meatware
null
nw_rpc100s
rcd_serial
rps10
ssh
suicide
wti_nps

What am I missing?

Regards,
Alain

--
Alain St-Denis
Supercomputing, Systems and Storage / Superinformatique, systèmes et stockage,