[Pacemaker] dopd on openais

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Jun 4 12:58:34 EDT 2009

On 2009-05-28T22:34:06, Florian Haas <florian at linbit.com> wrote:

> Raoul,
>
> No such thing currently exists. We're currently figuring out how to best
> do this with OpenAIS. Stay tuned.

BTW, while figuring that out, you could also consider to go a step
beyond what dopd does right now - OpenAIS gives you access to the node
IP addresses, and dlm_controld for example uses this to figure out
between which nodes to establish a connection.

That'd be awesome for my floating peers pet project. ;-)

On join of a drbd_<UUID> group, you could see who else is there and
connect to them, and also figure out if people try to start on more than
2 nodes etc.

Is there a design plan/discussion one can participate in?

Regards,
    Lars

--
SuSE Labs, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.